Monday, November 25, 2013

EXTRAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, Swifties! Diamond!!! Today, of course, is Monday, which means that today is dedicated to extras! Now, unfortunately, we have received no submissions, so at this point I'll be making up the extras. But it's NOT TOO LATE!!!!!!!!! If you email your extras, I'll try to get them up today. But if I can't, they'll definitely be in next Friday's extras. If you're not sure what extras are, just scroll down to see our post, "Extras extras extras!" Here are the extras I made:

When you're a Swiftie you: Realize that Taylor Swift is the only singer you listen to, or your favorite by a long shot.

 Swiftie traditions: You celebrate every December 13th, Taylor's B-day!

This or that Taylor addition: Country or Pop.

Lyric VS. Lyric: I can't breathe without you VS. You're tied together with a smile but you're coming undone



So, that's all I have, but if you want to add your own please do not hesitate to email!
Diamond: foreverswiftie1313@gmail.com
Liz: taytay13swift1313@gmail.com
P.S. I like pop and You're tied together with a smile but you're coming undone.

3 comments:

  1. Hey i just saw your blog, im from NM and i think its really cool!

    Cece

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! i am from NMG and i saw you guy's bog, and i think it's really cool!

    Cece (thats my username)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This SAYS anonymous… it's Jamie/Eowyn from NMG. :) I have a "When you're a Swiftie you…" thing:

    When you're a Swiftie you buy all the music books of Tay that you can find that look remotely possible for you to try to play… then play them. I've figured out how to switch vocal parts to violin, so yeah. ;)

    ReplyDelete