Thursday, November 21, 2013

First Post!!!

Hello Swifties!!! Welcome to Forever Swiftie! This is my (Diamond) very first post on a blog, so let us cherish this moment. *pause*. Ok, enough cherishing. Let's get to it. Oh, Liz, you wanna speak? Sorry. Here.
Well, hello. Yes, this is Liz. I made a blog once before, but I think I was the only one who ever read it. *blushes*. So, yeah. Let's just call this my first post.
Let's me tell you some of the awesome things you will get to enjoy here on Forever Swiftie!
1. Pictures of Taylor galore!
2. Lyrics to songs!
3. Videos of the awesome Swift!
4. Swiftie news!
5. Fun extras that you can participate in!
6. Et cetera, et cetera.
Yes, yes, very fun stuff planned! Now, thank you very much for reading!
Aww, that's so sweet, Liz, you're welcome!
*stares*. I was talking to our audience.
Liz, all I see is a computer screen!
Yeah, but once we post this people might get mad if we don't thank them for there time!
Ugh, you overreact! Barely anyone is so formal now a days!
Diamond, no one even says now a days! that's, like, a 30's thing!
Liz! You don't know everything!
But Taylor does!
We're not talking about Taylor here!
We should, that's the reason we made this blog!
Whatever. I have had enough of childish talk. Wait, we're still recording
...
...
AND MAY ALL YOUR DAYS OF SWIFTING BE MERRY AND BRIGHT! Adios! Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment